NIDCR's National Dental Practice-Based Research Network (NDPBRN), headquartered at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, includes six regional nodes.
Click on a nearby regional node for information on how to sign up if you are a dental professional interested in participating in NDPBRN clinical studies. If you are in one of the Federal Dental Services, click on the Birmingham hub/node.
What Are Dentists Saying About Their Participation in the PBRN?
What are Dentists Studying?
Read about the following study highlights from the Practice-Based Research Network:
- Assessing Outcomes of Cracked Teeth
- Remineralization of White Spot Lesions After Removal of Orthodontic Brackets
- Single Tooth Endodontic and Restorative Treatment Outcomes: PEARL Interim Findings
- PEARL Non-Carious Cervical Lesion RCT Baseline and Sleep Bruxism Findings
- Lessons Learned During the Conduct of Clinical Studies in the Dental PBRN
- Repair or Replacement of Defective Restorations by Dentists in the Dental PBRN
For additional information about the Practice-Based Research Networks, please contact:
Donald J. DeNucci, D.D.S., M.S.
Practice-Based Research Networks
Center for Clinical Research
National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research
6701 Democracy Blvd., Room 632, Mail Stop 4878
Bethesda, MD 20892-4878