- MedlinePlus: MedlinePlus: Pain
TheNLM'scompilation of on-line information about pain.
- NIH Pain Consortium Web Site
The NIH Pain Consortium,a group made up of the many NIH Institutes and Centers with programs and activities addressing pain, was established to enhance pain research and promote collaborative efforts among pain programs. The web site features pain-related health information, clinical trials, conference proceedings, funding opportunities, resources such as an interactive textbook on pain and symptom research, and news releases.
- Interagency Pain Research Coordinating Committee
A federal committee created by the Department of Health and Human Services to enhance pain research efforts and promote collaboration across the governmentwith the goals of advancing understanding of pain and improving pain-related treatment strategies. The IPRCC alsoprovides an important avenue for public involvement in the pain research agenda.
- A Rare Find (March 2011)
- Toward a Better Resolution of Pain (May 2010)
- NIDCR Scientists Find Pain Receptor Enhancer (November 2008)
- New Route of Pain Transmission Discovered(November 2006)
Related Oral Health Topics
Last Reviewed on