The Oral Pharyngeal Cancer Branch conducts basic research on the normal and aberrant functions of tissues, cells and molecules as they relate to oral disease and other disease states, placing a special emphasis on the etiology, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of oral tumors.
- Developmental Glycobiology Section - Kelly G. Ten Hagen, Ph.D.
- Intracellular Membrane Trafficking Unit - Roberto Weigert, Ph.D. (joint appointment with NCI)
- Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry Section - Myung Hee Park, Ph.D.
- Mucosal Immunology Section - Wanjun Chen, M.D.
- Oral Immunity and Inflammation Unit -Niki Moutsopoulos, D.D.S., Ph.D.
- Oral Immunobiology Unit - Jacqueline Mays, D.D.S., Ph.D.
- Proteases and Tissue Remodeling Section - Thomas Bugge, Ph.D.
- Administrative Staff